Fri, 07 Jul|
Bread & Butter
Greek Feast Night - July 7th
Enjoy this wonderful Greek feast provided by the very talented Athina & Bruno, just like Athina's mamma makes back home in Athens.
Time & Location
07 Jul, 18:00 – 21:00
Bread & Butter, 20 River St, Truro TR1 2SQ
About the event
Make the most of our (no doubt ongoing) glorious summer with our popular Greek Feast Nights, back for a second year!
Imagine you're in a Greek taverna, enjoying dishes conjured up by the hugely talented Athina & Bruno just how her mamma makes back home in Athens.
Choose one of our unique outdoor covered booths, snuggling under a blanket as the night chill draws in, or choose our cosy inside upstairs dining room. Either way, you're sure of a memorable night of laughter and great food and drink.
To get going
- Homemade chilled cloudy lemonade with ouzo (or gin or neither if you prefer)
- Olives and Burt's crisps (VG)
- Spanakopita - filo pastry triangles filled with feta, spinach and dill (V)
- Greek lemon potatoes (VG)
- Moussaka - slowed cooked beef with layers of potato and aubergine, classic Greek dish (vegetarian option available, please ask for this with your ticket)
- Politiki - a pickly, crunchy slaw from Konstaninoupoli (VG)
- Tzatziki - Greek yoghurt and cucumber and dill dip (V)
- Pitta bread - fluffy and pillowy (V)
- Baklava - rich and sweet: filo pastry filled with chopped nuts and syrup (VG) [contains NUTS]
£36.50 per person
- Please arrive between 6 and 6.45 on the night you choose.
- If the weather is forecast to be awful, we might have to cancel, and will refund your payment in full.
- If you need to cancel or reduce the places at your table: 48 hours' notice for a full refund. Less than this we'll refund any places we manage to resell.