Fri, 09 Jun|
Bread & Butter
Greek Feast Night - June 9th
Enjoy this wonderful Greek feast provided by the very talented Athina & Bruno, just like Athina's mamma makes back home in Athens.
Time & Location
09 Jun 2023, 18:00 – 18:05
Bread & Butter, 20 River St, Truro TR1 2SQ, UK
About the event
To get going
- Homemade chilled cloudy lemonade with ouzo (or gin or neither if you prefer)
- Olives and crisps (VG)
- Chicken souvlaki - tender chicken skewer brined in classic Greek spices and herbs then chargrilled (veg alternative available)
- Greek lemon potatoes (VG)
- Lahanodolmades - incredible stuffed cabbage leaves with a tangy lemon drizzle (VG)
- Tzatziki - classic Greek yoghurt and cucumber and dill dip (V)
- Politiki - a pickly, crunchy slaw from Konstaninoupoli (VG)
- Pitta bread - fluffy and pillowy, not like the shop-stuff
- Baklava - rich and sweet: filo pastry filled with chopped nuts and syrup (VG) [contains NUTS]
£36.50 per person
- Please arrive between 6 and 6.45 on the night you choose.
- If the weather is forecast to be awful, we might have to cancel, and will refund your payment in full.
- If you need to cancel or reduce the places at your table: 48 hours' notice for a full refund. Less than this we'll refund any places we manage to resell.